The most common cause of fatigue, of course, is lack of sleep. You don't get enough of the energy you need for the day, and so you're working your ass off, like you're a car that's already burned all the gas, and you're running on steam. We will list a few more reasons why you may feel exhausted and you may want to prevent them.
1. Skip exercise . Have you ever missed a workout because you felt tired? In fact, by skipping exercises, you make yourself feel worse. Regular exercise strengthens your strength and improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system, which brings oxygen and nutrients to your tissues. So the next time you feel like skipping a workout, don't!
2. The body does not have enough water . Even a 2% decrease in the normal level of fluid in the body affects the energy level. In fact, dehydration causes a decrease in blood volume, and the blood becomes thicker. As a result, your heart pumps blood less efficiently, and oxygen and nutrients reach your muscles and organs at a slower rate. It is recommended to drink 4 to 8 glasses of water a day.
3. Lack of iron . If there is not enough iron in the body, you may feel weak, irritable, and unable to concentrate. Less oxygen gets to your muscles and cells, resulting in you feeling tired. To fix this, try to eat iron-rich foods: eggs, lean beef, beans, dark green leafy vegetables, and nuts. Also try adding more vitamin C to your diet to help absorb the iron.
4. Improper nutrition . Junk food tends to be filled with sugar and simple carbohydrates. Its consumption causes blood sugar levels to rise rapidly, after which it drops sharply. Swings cause fatigue and you feel overwhelmed. Keep your blood sugar levels stable by choosing the right foods. Protein and whole grains at every meal will help you.
5. Disorder in the workplace . When your desk or the place where you spend most of your working time is not cleaned, a mess like this mess occurs in your head. You are confused, you cannot properly prioritize and calculate your time. Fortunately, if you streamline everything in the workplace, your head will become cleaner and fresher, it will become easier for you to think and your mood will improve.
6. A glass of wine (or two) . Why not have a glass of wine after a hard day's work to unwind? And therefore. When alcohol is metabolized, a sudden rush of adrenaline is generated in the body. Because of this, you cannot fully rest at night and may even wake up or even have insomnia, which is even worse.
7. Coffee will save us! But that's not the case at all... A small amount of caffeine can cheer you up, but only for 10-15 minutes, after which you will again feel tired, which will consume you more in contrast to the recent cheerfulness. Excessive caffeine intake can seriously affect your sleep-wake cycle. Try to avoid coffee drink six hours before bedtime.