1. Sitting at the computer . Prolonged work in front of an incorrectly configured monitor leads to eye strain, which is fraught with headaches. And a long stay in a sitting position creates ideal conditions for the development of osteochondrosis and carpal tunnel syndrome. To minimize harm to health, you should install the monitor at a distance of fifty to seventy centimeters from the eyes. In addition, it is necessary to set aside ten to fifteen minutes every hour for simple gymnastics, giving preference to exercises on the shoulder girdle and eyes, as well as a leisurely walk along the corridor or street.
2. Chewing pencils . What sins the lion's share of schoolchildren, students and office workers. It seemed like a completely harmless task. But if you do not delve into the details of the process. Gnawing hard pencils and other stationery, a person damages the enamel and loosens the roots of the teeth - slowly but surely. The origins of the problem are hidden in the overabundance of tension, which spills out in such an unconventional way.
3. Sleep in socks . Their presence must be justified by some good reason. After all, tight elastic bands of socks can negatively affect the blood circulation process, causing heaviness in the lower extremities. Synthetic underwear causes excessive sweating, which can provoke the occurrence of a number of skin diseases. The ideal choice is spacious socks made from natural materials.
4. Hot shower . Standing daily under hot water for up to half an hour, a person mercilessly and irretrievably removes lipids from the skin. Especially when washing is reinforced by the use of aggressive exfoliators. Lipids are a broad group of organic compounds. Including fats responsible for retaining moisture. The way out is to choose loyal hygiene products and carefully monitor the temperature of the water.
5. Jogging . Despite the prevailing myths, caution must be exercised. Jogging on paved roads greatly increases the risk of arthritis in the knees. If there is a desire to set aside time for sports, you should seek the advice of a doctor. And at the same time ask the doctors if there are any contraindications for running.
6. Eating lemons . Due to the solid volumes of acid, the yellow-hot fruit is not recommended for people who suffer from diseases of the digestive system. including gastritis. In addition, prolonged exposure to lemon juice on the teeth can cause irreparable damage to the enamel.
7. Hair drying . It is no secret that the frequent use of a hair dryer causes noticeable damage to the condition of the hair. Regular abuse can even make the problem chronic. Then all kinds of nourishing masks and balms will become useless against brittleness and split ends.
8. Sedentary work . Its negative impact on the body has long been scientifically substantiated. Eminent British researchers have confirmed that, on average, people in sedentary professions age almost ten years earlier than their active peers. And if a person sits nonstop at his desk for more than six hours a day, then the risk of heart failure increases by sixty-four percent.