About two years ago, the Russian Ministry of Health published sad statistics. It turned out that the total number of citizens of the country with officially diagnosed obesity exceeded two million people. The key reason for the disappointing figures, nutritionists called the lack of ideas about healthy eating. Of course, the fast food industry is far from the last violin in the orchestra. It's not uncommon for obese people to be unable to resist the almost narcotic combination of fried vegetable meat and garlic sauce that shawarma is famous for. But there is a way out.
1. If the number on the scales doesn’t scare you, then it’s time to take your eyes off the floor to get acquainted with the visual facts. It is enough to search the Internet for videos about the internal cuisine of restaurants and fast food outlets. After all, it is one thing to convince yourself of the safety of market shawarma, and quite another to see exactly how the ingredients are harvested and stored. At some point, the realization comes that the well-known stories about almost universal unsanitary conditions have a real basis. The sight is clearly not for the faint of heart.
2. Almost any fast food problem can be calculated using a formula that resembles Sherlock Holmes's deductive method, but built in the opposite direction. In other words, from the general to the particular. Initially, you should figure out which particular product or dish attracts the most. So it will be possible to identify what is missing in the body. For example, if you want a juicy burger, then the body may not have enough folic acid, iron or vitamin B. So, it's time to replace it with sea fish. Mackerel is a very good option.
3. It is necessary to build a diet. It is better to try to have a snack when it is planned to go out into the street, flooded with all kinds of hot dogs and donuts. At lunchtime, you need to eat homemade food - the very one that is neatly folded into bowls. And do not be in the hungry hours near fast food restaurants. We are talking about large fast food chains. Marketers and administrators have already made sure that the rampant appetite leads a passing person straight to the checkout.
4. Few of the puffy citizens think that you can fill an empty stomach not only with shawarma, but also with vegetables. Or fruits. If there is a feeling that there is an unhealthy craving for fast food, then it's time to visit the vegetable shops. There you can always find shock volumes of fiber and vitamins. Most likely, passers-by will look askance at a person who greedily eats bell pepper. However, it's worth it.
5. Fast food dishes are so named for the banal reason that their preparation involves a combination of two mandatory rules - speed and simplicity. Simply put, you don't have to be the chef of a fine French restaurant to make a shawarma. Therefore, street fast food can be replaced with a much healthier alternative. For example, a slice of boiled beef with pickled cucumber rings between two slices of toasted whole grain bread at a critical moment will save you from visiting McDonald's. And this is just the simplest recipe.