The perfect smile greatly increases a person's attractiveness and inflates the chances of success in negotiations. Of course, in the most deplorable situations, teeth whitening is the work of qualified dentists. Only certified doctors will be able to safely remove solid layers of dark plaque and stone. However, in more or less acceptable cases, you can use a very effective set of five good ideas to return an attractive shade of enamel, and hence self-confidence.
1. According to dentists, regular replacement of brushes allows you to achieve whiter teeth. They need to be sent on a romantic trip to the garbage dump every one and a half to two months. Otherwise, the bristles will begin to bend, twist and break. As a result, they simply lose the ability to thoroughly clean their teeth. By the way, subject to regular replacement, budget brush options are practically as efficient as even the most expensive analogues of famous brands.
2. Morning tongue brushing not only makes your breath fresher. In the long term, it helps to prevent darkening of the teeth. The rough surface of the tongue is fertile ground for the active reproduction of all kinds of bacteria that can change the shade of enamel for the worse. Alternatively, you can get a separate brush with ultra-soft bristles. It is necessary to clean her tongue with longitudinal movements, starting from the far side. After each manipulation, rinse the brush head in running water so as not to return the bacteria to their original place.
3. Rinsing your mouth with a weak solution of real apple cider vinegar will be a great help in the battle for whiter teeth. Although it will not have the same noticeable effect as processing with factory tools. A simple recipe for preparing a rinse solution is extremely simple - in a half-liter container, mix two parts of water and one apple cider vinegar. This amount should be enough for three to four days. The rinsing procedure should be carried out after a lunch meal. A natural and natural mouthwash will keep your teeth white.
4. Eating raw vegetables, fruits and other crunchy foods not only replenishes the body's vitamin bins, but also has a positive effect on the color of the teeth. The inclusion of carrots, bell peppers, cabbage, cucumbers, pears, apples and even nuts in the daily menu allows you to get rid of the lion's share of stains and plaque that can lead to the development of caries - the key enemy of an attractive smile.
5. Citrus fruits are a real storehouse of vitamin C. However, there is bad news. They contain a caustic acid that destroys tooth enamel, which leads to darkening of the teeth. Therefore, dentists urge you to thoroughly rinse your mouth with distilled water or special products after each use of lemons, oranges and tangerines. Of course, other fruits of the vast citrus family also pose a danger to dental health. They also cannot be written off.