From school years, children are forced to sit. The child must endure six lessons with dignity and deal with homework. It's scary to even stutter about colleges and universities. Motley universities with their endless exams not only take away sleep, but often destroy posture. For many workaholics, the sitting position also haunts the workplace, where most employees are always armed with a candy bar on duty, which turns into unwanted kilograms. And the reason, as it is sung in the song of Igor Nikolaev, can be as many as five reasons.
1. The team of gluttonous colleagues is the greatest danger to the figure. Suffice it to recall the last snack with colleagues. In the dining room, even a slender person without inclinations to gluttony gradually increases the portion of food to the level of chubby office mates. Researchers have long confirmed that, considering the abundance of ready-made meals on a neighbor's tray, a person can eat almost twice the usual amount. That is, on a subconscious level, he wants to repeat the gastronomic experience of a glutton. Therefore, fighters for a slender figure should be more careful in choosing companions for going to the dining room.
2. If the room is rather cool, the body will try to build up an insulating fat layer. Therefore, a significant part of a chocolate bar for a quick snack, which is eaten under air conditioning, will definitely go to the asset of extra pounds. So says Alan Hand, a highly respected fellow at Cornell University. He assures that the low temperature factor can cause an annual gain of two to three kilograms of subcutaneous fat. So, you should always think over the wardrobe.
3. Some office workers suffer from the fact that there is no window next to their workplace. After analyzing the effect of sunlight on humans, American researchers came to a rather amusing conclusion. As it turned out, daylight helps the body not only wake up, but also activates metabolic processes. In other words, the lack of sunlight whets the appetite. The body tries to get more food in order to save energy. Therefore, on cloudy days, many gluttons are ready to eat an elephant. A ten-minute walk in the fresh air will help solve the problem.
4. There are office professions that are directly related to daily stress, which strikes at the elegance of the figure. When a person is nervous, metabolic processes slow down, and the body tearfully requires more fats and sugar. More specifically, stressful situations give rise to a feeling of hunger. Two factors are responsible for mental balance - the quantity and quality of sleep. If a person gives less than seven or eight hours of deep night rest, then it will be extremely difficult for him to remain calm. At the same time, regular exercise allows you to keep your nerves under control.
5. Responsible office work takes a huge amount of time and energy. And workaholics are completely left without full-fledged lunch breaks, replacing them with five-minute snacks. As a result, in the final hours of the working day, monstrous fatigue attacks office employees. The combination of stress and irregular meals causes the body to build up body fat in case of emergencies, when you have to draw energy from internal sources. The problem is solved quite simply. Half of the required calories can be consumed at the beginning of the day. So, it is necessary to accustom the body to receive a nutritious breakfast. Lunch break is better to devote to vegetable dishes. And do not forget about physical activity. If you don’t have time to go to the gym, you can arrange a workout right on the street. For example, never use the elevator and walk more. Such changes will soon accustom the body to order, which will stabilize the metabolism and reduce the degree of stress.