Every first-grader knows that a drop of nicotine can knock down even a heroic stallion. And for those who have forgotten common truths, enthusiasts are trying to refresh their memory with frightening pictures by placing them on cigarette packs. Adherents of a smokeless life have already managed to break the all-round defense - the army of throwing people is growing inexorably. Therefore, an excellent contribution to the treasury of the common cause will be a simple instruction that allows you to speed up the overhaul of key body systems from the harmful effects of smoking.
1. In medical terminology, there is a laconic phrase "withdrawal syndrome". Briefly explained, this factor lies in the fact that the sharp refusal of cigarettes overworks the adrenal glands - the same ones that secrete hormones that suppress stress and tension. As a result, the throwing person turns into an angry beast. Pharmaceutical products will help stabilize the state of mind. It is necessary to purchase extracts of St. John's wort and Eleutherococcus. One tablet of each extract should be swallowed and washed down with water an hour and a half before parting with tobacco. And continue the course of reception according to the instructions.
2. Taurine, a very popular amino acid, will speed up the process of restoring blood vessels after a hard parting with tobacco, which will to some extent correct the harm done to the body during the period of close communication with cigarettes. The best choice would be a remedy in capsules with a dosage of five hundred milligrams. Taurine is on the list of dietary supplements, so the pharmacist will not ask for a special doctor's prescription. It is necessary to take one capsule within eight weeks from the date of quitting tobacco. However, it is necessary to clarify - taurine vascular repair is strictly contraindicated for allergy sufferers because of the risk of negative reactions.
3. Ayoung smoker is easy to figure out in a crowd of healthy representatives of the active generation due to extremely dull skin. And middle-aged men and women also have numerous wrinkles. To repair the affected skin will allow a remedy under the complex name "proanthocyanidin". It is a powerful antioxidant that maintains external youth and beauty. For quitting smokers, it is better to strengthen the arsenal of restorative agents with an extract from grape seeds in the form of capsules with a dosage of two hundred milligrams. The pills should be taken twice a day for four weeks.
4. Every person who refuses cigarettes should understand that food can also be an effective medicine. Polyphenols are chemical compounds that act like a horde of healers, repairing critical lung cells. Namely, alveoli and bronchioles. Polyphenols can be found in plant foods such as cauliflower and Brussels sprouts, red grapes, olives, green tea, and apples.
5. Dependence on smoking is divided into physical and psychological. If the first can be overcome solely with the help of willpower, then the second manifests itself up to six months. In other words, dreams of a pack of even frankly cheap cigarettes persist for many months. A simple hobby that can be devoted to no more than fifteen minutes will allow you to circle psychological addiction around your finger - those that used to go on a cigarette. Another option is to start a new, but already harmless habit. It's up to preference here.