If unwanted kilograms cannot be defeated with the help of willpower and determination, then it's time to apply a kind of military trick that will allow you to reduce portions, but remain happy. There are seven tips at once that allow you to reduce the amount of food loaded into yourself, almost completely forgetting about the feeling of all-consuming hunger.
1. When a serious festive feast is coming up, you should not cultivate a feeling of hunger until you sit down at the table. About half an hour before a pickled meal, you need to take a small portion of food on your chest, which will contain about two hundred kilocalories. Such a snack should contain at least fifteen grams of protein. To cook such a dish, you will have to shovel through a couple of cookbooks and diet guides, but in the end it will be worth it. Table volumes of absorbed food will decrease by almost half.
2. Cooking for the future imposes a certain responsibility - you have to divide portions into days of the week. However, food often ends a day or two ahead of schedule. The solution is not to fill up to the state of "full belly". You should leave the table with a feeling of slight hunger, because saturation will definitely come in ten to fifteen minutes, when the speed of metabolism and digestion processes will accelerate to peak levels. If you can’t control saturation at all, then you can set a per-minute frame for eating. More precisely, to allocate about fifteen minutes for dinner - this is quite enough to load the required number of kilocalories into the stomach.
3. According to nutrition researchers, the average person chews each piece of food about ten to eleven times. However, when sitting down at the next plate, it is recommended to make at least thirty jaw movements. As experiments showed, well-fed people who chewed their food more thoroughly ate almost twelve percent less than those who stuffed food in pieces. It turns out that even Soviet nutritionists understood the importance of active jaw work during a meal. In addition, it's time to think about the texture and taste of food. You should wedge some notes of a restaurant critic into the meal, allowing you to enjoy the dish, and not fill your belly.
4. The ideal time to go grocery shopping is the first hour after breakfast on a day off. The fact is that exhausted by everyday work and hungry people pile the most high-calorie foods into the basket. And they do it in excess. If you plan to dedicate the day off to lying on the bed, and the trip to the store is scheduled for Friday evening, then it is better to take fifteen to twenty minutes for a snack in the nearest cafe. A small meal will allow you to curb your appetite, which means you will be more judicious in buying food.
5. Those people who are struggling with unwanted pounds are recommended to buy new dishes. Over the past century, the size of the average plate in the United States has increased by almost a quarter. Many overseas nutritionists attribute the increasing incidence of obesity in the United States to this fact. The best solution is to purchase an individual set of small plates, where the portion will seem more substantial.